BC HYDRO - CAMPBELL RIVER, BC
Installation of Mechanical and Electrical Upgrades of Spillway Gates, which included:
- Design / build all new control systems
- Design / build new standby generator sets and associated civil works and duct banks.
- Supply and installation of a 100 foot bridge to access the Dam structure with a 165 Ton Conventional crane.
- Carry out site restoration in a critical path environmental atmosphere.
- Remove / refurbish existing capstan drives and associated mechanical components.
- Upgrade existing diesel generator to existing code requirements.
- All new components were installed to the latest seismic standards
Peak Manpower on Site - 40